Booklet labels combine an ordinary folded leaflet with a Printed self-adhesive label. Unick Fix-a-Form & Printers Ltd is part of an exclusive network of label printing companies and sole suppliers of Fix-a-Form multi-page labels serving the Indian packaging industry since 1993.
Devised by sister company Fix-a-Form International in the late 1970’s for an agrochemical manufacturer, the Fix-a-Form® brand is today in global demand. Today Fix-a-Form booklet labels are available from over 20 licensees in more than 50 territories.
Booklet labels offer a range of advantages for brand owners and manufacturers. Here’s a short summary of the benefits:
- Increased space for information and promotion.
- Vital instructions instantly available to the end-user.
- Automatically applied using standard labelling equipment.
- Adaptable to virtually any container type, in a variety of formats.
- Reduces packaging costs – no need for separate leaflet and carton.
Laminated versions for moisture resistance, durability & application to tightly curved containers.